- YOU'LL GET THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD STRAP: With a certified, lab tested 31,541 pounds break Capacity, our strap is ideal for recovering your Jeep or pickup truck, pulling equipment or moving debris; It's the perfect add-on to your heavy duty winch
- YOU'LL LOVE THE VERSATILITY AND CONVENIENCE: Use it as a Tree Trunk Protector or a Y-Strap Bridle to balance out any shock-load during recovery. You can use the included heavy duty bag to neatly store your winch strap as well as your other towing supplies (hooks, shackles). You'll also receive a convenient hook and loop tie to keep it neatly rolled when not in use
- YOU'LL GET THE SAFEST STRAP THAT WILL ALSO PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT : You'll love our High Visibility color that ensures our strap can be seen even in low light conditions. Our large double-web-loop ends are well padded and reinforced; This allows our strap to better withstand the high tension and wear that typically occurs at connection points; It also significantly prolongs the life of the strap and protects your equipment
- YOU'LL BE AMAZED BY THE QUALITY AND DURABILITY: Made from superior high tensile 100% Polyester (PES), our strap will withstand extreme loads and extreme temperatures (-40°F to 215°F); We use special military grade webbing that is mildew, moisture and UV resistant, which ensures you will be using your winch strap for many years to come
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & LIFETIME HASSLE FREE REPLACEMENT: At GearAmerica we proudly stand behind our products; If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your strap, please return it for full refund or replacement
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Our GearAmerica Tree Saver Winch Strap, also known as a Rigging Strap or Tree Trunk Protector, is designed to rig your winch line to a solid object, such as, well you guesed it - a tree. You'll need a D-shackle or clevis to attach the looped ends of the strap together and attach your winch hook. These ultimate straps are specifically designed to handle the high capacity of winch pulling.
So why do you need our Winch Strap? First, it helps protect a tree you'd be using as an anchor from damage by the winch rope. Using wire rope directly on a tree trunk will damage the tree and possibly kill it. And remember, we want to respect and preserve our trails so we can keep them open, and not killing trees is part of that.
However, GearAmerica Tree Saver Winch Straps aren't just about tree preservation, they're about Safety. You NEVER, ever want to wrap a winch line around any anchor and hook the line back onto itself. This is a dangerous practice that can lead to rope failure, and that is obviously a very bad thing.
Another great way you can use our Winch Strap is a Y-Strap Bridle between 2 recovery hooks to balance out any shock-load to your vehicle's recovery points during a recovery operation. Just insert your GeraAmerica Tree Saver Winch Strap into the loop of a GearAmerica Tow Strap and center it, then attach the Winch Strap's reinforced loops to two different recovery points on the vehicle, effectively forming a Y. These great technique distributes the shock to two rather than one tow point, protecting your vehicle.